Friday, May 23, 2014

Little lead men of Valour gets the reboot!

Hello all,

Well it has been forever since I last posted on this blog. It's the usual story, work and family commitments taking up my time, and any time devoted to my hobby is taken up with well... my hobby. So even though it would appear from this blog that I had dropped off the planet, was abducted by Aliens, or suffered some other unfortunate demise I have not been idle during my hiatus from this blog.

So it is time for a reboot of the blog. I will in the coming days endeavour to post a lot of stuff covering what I have been up to these past couple of years and what I am working on right now.

Also I will offer some more pictures of other games/periods I dabble in that hasn't got a run on this blog so far.

Add caption

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Neil . . . two plus years is far too long a gap between posts.

    Are those ECW cavalry I see? Please share more.


    -- Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are renegade miniatures. Quite big figures but okay as long as you don't mix with other makes.

    ReplyDelete